#We Live Football
What Is Fan Movement?
Fan Movement is the bridge that connects FIFA and the people and places where football lives
- Fan Movement is here to help develop the game and make it truly global
- There are currently 1400+ Fan Movement members from 130 countries around the world, with the ambition of having - at least - one Fan Movement member in every country in the world
- Fan Movement is based on a value exchange between FIFA and the community
- Fan Movement gives football fans a voice and ensures their input is shared directly with football’s world governing body
- Fan Movement facilitates access to football and money-can’t-buy experiences
- Members get the social kudos of being involved and the benefits of being part of a network - growing in turn their own communities
Football fans around the world are now able to apply to join Fan Movement!
Is This For Me?
Our ambition? Having - at least - one Fan Movement member in every country in the world. Help us getting there!
- Are you passionate about football in one or all of its forms?
- Do you have the hunger to help develop the beautiful game of football?
- Do you wish for your voice to be heard globally and at the heart of football?
- Do you like to connect, meet and debate with other football fans from all over the globe?
- Do you follow a club or a country with passion?
- Are you a gamer? A freestyler? An artist? A vlogger?
- Are you a football fan and a creator? Do you have an eye for content?
- Do you live and breathe football on social media?
If you said yes to one (or more!) of these, Fan Movement could be for you.
Applicants must be aged sixteen or above
If you country does not feature on this list, do not worry! We will be recruiting in your country again in the future. Please click here and complete this form, and in the meantime, you can follow us on Instagram
What Have Fan Movement Members Been Up To Recently?
In the last few months, members have taken part in various activities such as…
- Forming the Fan Experience Panel, an exclusive group of 25 football fans from around the world that are continuously consulted by FIFA’s Football Technology & Innovation team, led by Arsène Wenger, to help enhance the football experience on and off the pitch leading up to major tournaments; for all fans
- Being the only football fans in the house at the Best FIFA Football Awards 2021
- Marking World Mental Health Day with #ReachOut, sharing personal stories of how reaching out has helped them to overcome mental health challenges. Inspired to openly talk about it by the likes of Cafu or Laura Georges. Together, they know that “When faced with mental health hurdles, reach out - and be there for your close ones when they reach out too”
- Witnessing the reveal of the FIFA Womens’ World Cup 2023 brand to the world! Joining a watch party where surprise guests Claudia Bunge and Emily Gielnik called-in as well! A moving reaction from both players on the brand, for Fan Movement members first. #beyondGreatness. for the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023.
- Featuring in a Living Football Magazine, when Fan Movement members Anita and Kavita asked Arsène Wenger the questions they have always wanted to ask him. What would your question be?
Fans are our heroes. To read or watch their stories, follow us on Instagram now!
I'm Interested! What Are The Next Steps?
We cannot wait to hear from you.
- The first step would be to tell us more about you by filling in the form below, which will include sending us links to what you think is the most relevant content/work for Fan Movement, and - if you feel like it! - send us a short clip where you tell us your football story
- We anticipate thousands of applications, but we’ll review them all
- From there, if we feel your profile would be a good fit for Fan Movement, we will get in touch via email to set-up a phone or video interview to chat about your passion for football
- Then the final selection will take place, and we will let you know whether you made it into the Fan Movement