#We Live Football
What Is Fan Movement?
Fan Movement is the bridge that connects FIFA and the people and places where football lives
- Fan Movement is here to help develop the game and make it truly global
- There are currently 1000+ Fan Movement members from 80 countries around the world, with the ambition of having - at least - one Fan Movement member in every country in the world
- Fan Movement is based on a value exchange between FIFA and the community
- Fan Movement gives football fans a voice and ensures their input is shared directly with football’s world governing body
- Fan Movement facilitates access to football and money-can’t-buy experiences
- Members get the social kudos of being involved and the benefits of being part of a network - growing in turn their own communities
Football fans around the world are now able to apply to join Fan Movement!
Is This For Me?
- Are you passionate about football in one or all of its forms?
- Do you have the hunger to help develop the beautiful game of football?
- Do you wish for your voice to be heard globally and at the heart of football?
- Do you like to connect, meet and debate with other football fans from all over the globe?
- Do you follow a club or a country with passion?
- Are you a gamer? A freestyler? An artist? A vlogger?
- Are you a football fan and a creator? Do you have an eye for content?
- Do you live and breathe football on social media?
If you said yes to one (or more!) of these, Fan Movement could be for you.
Applicants must be aged sixteen or above
🚨 CALLING FOOTBALL FANS FROM THESE COUNTRIES 🚨
- South Korea
Your countries need you! Join Fan Movement and represent your football nation
What Have Fan Movement Members Been Up To Recently?
In the last few months, members have taken part in various activities such as…
- Attending the U17 Women’s World Cup emblem launch and Women's Football workshop in India with Sarai Bareman, FIFA’s Chief Women's Football Officer
- Meeting up with Megan Rapinoe to discuss and exchange ideas
- Telling their own inspirational football stories which were then shared on FIFA’s channels
- Seeing their most precious football items being displayed amongst the most iconic football memorabilia at the FIFA Museum, as part of the “My Memory Jar” Exhibition
- Joining weekly conference calls with other members, including calls featuring key FIFA representatives to discuss important topics for the future of football
Their stories are shared across social media on #WeLiveFootball. You can see the full playlist of highlight videos here
I'm Interested! What Are The Next Steps?
We cannot wait to hear from you.
- The first step would be to tell us more about you by filling in the form below, which will include sending us links to what you think is the most relevant content/work for Fan Movement, and - if you feel like it! - send us a short clip where you tell us your football story
- We anticipate thousands of applications, but we’ll review them all
- From there, if we feel your profile would be a good fit for Fan Movement, we will get in touch via email to set-up a phone or video interview to chat about your passion for football
- Then the final selection will take place, and we will let you know whether you made it into the Fan Movement