#We Live Football
What is Fan Movement?
- FIFA is powering a global Fan Movement to encourage conversations about all kinds of football
- Fan Movement is designed to create, connect and champion global football communities
- FIFA currently supports over 40 squads of passionate football fans around the world
- The aim of Fan Movement is to facilitate conversations, enabling fans to share their football-related stories, opinions and activities
- Fan Movement is designed to amplify the voice of passionate football enthusiasts around the world - both inside and outside FIFA
Now, for the first time, football fans around the world are able to apply to join Fan Movement!
Is this For me?
- Are you passionate about football in one or all of its forms?
- Are you aged thirteen or above?*
- Do you follow a club and/or a country with passion?
- Are you a Women's football enthusiast? A grassroots player? A Gamer?
- Are you a football fan and a creator? Do you have an eye for content?
- Do you wish for your voice to be heard globally and at the heart of football?
- Do you like to connect, meet and debate with other football fans from all over the globe?
- Do you live and breathe football on social media?
If you said yes to one (or more!) of these, Fan Movement could be for you.
* If you are under legal age (18 years old), you’ll need to complete the form with one parent or guardian present.
What Have Fan Movement members been up to in 2018?
In 2018, members have taken part in various activities such as…
- Interviewing football Legends
- Promoting Women’s Football across many activities, including naming why a woman's place is on the pitch
- Taking over FIFA Instagram Stories to share their love for football on Valentine's Day
- Working as country squads to collect pictures of all the stadiums they have visited in their countries
They have also travelled across the globe to attend the…
- FIFA World Cup in Russia
- FIFA eGrand Final and The Best FIFA Football Awards in London
- FIFA Women’s U17s World Cup in Uruguay
- FIFA Women’s World Cup Draw in Paris
Their stories are shared across social media on #WeLiveFootball.
You can see the full playlist of highlight videos here.
I'm interested! What are the next steps?
We cannot wait to hear from you.
- The first step would be to tell us more about you by filling in the form below
- We anticipate thousands of applications, but we’ll filter them all
- From there, if we feel your profile would be a good fit for Fan Movement, we will get in touch via email to set-up a phone or video interview to chat about your passion for football
- Then the final selection will take place, and we will let you know whether you made it into the Fan Movement