Frequently asked Questions
- 01What is Fan Movement?
- 02Why should I join Fan Movement?
- 03Who else is in Fan Movement?
- 04What do I do when I’m in the Fan Movement?
- 05Do I get paid?
- 06Can my friends join it too?
- 07Will there be rewards?
- 08How many hours do I need to devote to this project every week?
- 09How do I join?
What is Fan Movement?
FIFA is powering a global Fan Movement to encourage conversations about football. It is designed to create, connect and champion global football communities. FIFA currently supports over 40 squads of passionate football fans around the world.
The aim of Fan Movement is to facilitate conversations, enabling fans to share their football-related stories, opinions and activities.
Fan Movement is designed to amplify the voice of passionate football enthusiasts around the world - both inside and outside FIFA.
Why should I join Fan Movement?
- Are you passionate about football in one or all of its forms?
- Are you aged thirteen or above?
- Do you follow a club and/or a country with passion?
- Are you a Women's football enthusiast? A grassroots player? A Gamer?
- Are you a football fan and a creator? Do you have an eye for content?
- Do you wish for your voice to be heard globally and at the heart of football?
- Do you like to connect, meet and debate with other football fans from all over the globe?
- Do you live and breathe football on social media?
If you said yes to one (or more!) of these, Fan Movement could be for you.
Who else is in Fan Movement?
Other passionate football fans from all over the world. Fans of Men’s football, Women’s football, freestylers, gamers, grassroot players… Fan Movement encourages conversations about all kinds of football, with and for all kinds of football enthusiasts.
What do I do when I’m in the Fan Movement?
The Fan Movement team will take you through the next steps once you join. You will be added to a couple of Facebook groups, joining other passionate football fans from all over the world. This is when the fun starts… You will be able to take part in conversations, challenges based on member’s various skills and linked to the latest football news, tournaments...
Do I get paid?
No, this is a fun, voluntary commitment. An invite to join a global community of passionate football fans who will help to build the future of football.
Can my friends join it too?
Maybe! If you think some of your friends would be interested and fit the profile, you can send them the link to this website and suggest that they fill the form the same way you did.
Will there be rewards?
For some specific challenges, “money can’t buy” rewards will be awarded to members, whether it is as part of a competition/challenge, or to reward members showing a real sense of community and driving conversations around #WeLiveFootball on the groups and on their Social Media channels. To see what some of the members were up to in 2018, and some of the rewards, check the video on the homepage!
How many hours do I need to devote to this project every week?
This is not ‘work work’. We really want you to enjoy every second and not make you feel like you ‘have to’ do something. Depending on the challenge and how much content you want/wish to produce, we expect your time devotement will be no more than 2 hours per week. And again… There’s no obligation to take part in all challenges!
How do I join?
Simply fill the form on the homepage! See you there.